“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” – Proverbs 22:6
“It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.” – Frederick Douglas
That the GCDM Children, Youth and Young Adults (CYYA) will learn and grow with the knowledge and understanding of being in a right relationship with our Father, through His Son Jesus the Christ, with the help of the Holy Spirit. That God’s light will shine in them and through them for others to follow.
Leaders’ Mission Statement
To shape our present and future young Christian leaders into a vibrant relationship with God. To grow the body of Christ with our Children, Youth and Young Adults to conquer a dying generation.
Students’ Mission Statement
To seek God first for all we desire to do. To allow His Holy Spirit to guide us in life and trust in Him. To be an example for others to come to Christ.
- Sunday School – 9:00AM
- Sunday Worship Service – 10:15AM
- (Children’s Church/Teen Time released during service 2nd, 3rd and 5th Sunday)
- Wednesday Night Bible Study – 6:45PM
- Nursery/Pre-K (0 to 4yrs old)
- Early Elementary (5 to 9yrs old)
- Pre-Teens (10 to 12yrs old)
- Teens (13 to 18yrs old)
- Young Adults (19 to 25yrs old)
GCDM CYYA Ministries on Facebook